3 on 2 Cross Ice Game
1. Game starts 2 on 2.
2. Team that gets possession can pass to their line to make a 3 on 2.
3. When the defending team with 2 players gets possession, they pass to their line to add the 3rd player.
4. The attacking team that just lost the puck loses a player. The player who has been playing the longest leaves the game.
5. That way, there will be new 3-on-2.
6. Players will automatically switch in and out with the change of possession.
7. Puck leaves the area, or a goal is scored; coach adds a new puck, otherwise play continuously with no stoppages.
ODD MAN PLAY – TRANSITION – COMMUNICATION