- Two lines with pucks at the hash marks.
- Place a player at the blue line with a puck.
- Player will skate into the high slot shoot, then look for a rebound, sprint to the corner, get prepared for the rim by P3.
- P2 time swing into the slot providing support for P1 as they retrieve the puck off the wall. P1 will make a direct pass or a chip off the wall to P2.
- P2 carry the puck down the ice for a shot and become P1 for the next repetition at the other end.
Variation 1 coach or player at center ice. As P2 receives the pass from P1 they have to make a give and go with this additional player at center ice.
Variation 2 is to add defense in the middle of the ice. They have to create a good gap as the puck is rimmed and then play a 1 on 1 against P2.