- 2 vs. 2 with teams having two support flank players on both sides in the offensive zone.
- Flank players can only skate up and down their flank and not into the play.
- Players puck can use their flank players to set up a 4 vs. 2, simulating a power play situation.
- Flank players can pass or shoot when they receive the puck.
- On the whistle for a change, the flank players stay and go into the play, 2 vs. 2, and four new players (two on each team) now become the flank players.
Leave a Comment