THE PIT – 3 on 2 DEFENSEMEN ACTIVATE
1. Two forwards from each team are in “The Pit.” Each team also has two Defensemen behind their respective nets.
2. The forwards play two vs two in The Pit.
3. F’s regroup with their D on a turnover or change of possession.
4. The defensemen pass the puck D to D, and the weak side D joins forwards to create a three vs two advantage.
5. When the three vs two team loses possession, the D retreats, and the other team regroups, starting a new three vs two.
Leave a Comment