TRIANGLE PASSING DRILL
- Player 1 leaves with a puck pass to the coach (#1), gets the puck back (#2).
- 1 does a tight turn around 1st pylon in front of him, passes the puck to player 2 (#3).
- Player 1 skates across (without the puck), gets a pass from the coach (#4).
- Player 1 skates around the pylon and exchanges pucks with player 2 (#5 & #6).
- Player 1 goes around other pylon & does a give & go with the coach (#7 and #8), and goes in and shoots.
Great fundamental passing skill drill for before or after practise.
EYES UP, LOOK, PUSH & POINT. PUSH PUCK.
PRESENT TARGET, STICKS ON ICE, TOP HAND AWAY FROM BODY, CUSHION PUCK, RECEIVE PUCK AT RIGHT ANGLE TO BLADE.