Skip to content
- 10 second limit – promotes intensity, 2nd effort, get on loose pucks. Players will find that 10 seconds in longer than they think. Compete between D/G & F. Can give more time for younger players.
- Whistle, F’s attack D’s – 3 on 2.
- When puck crosses Centre line, F’s have 10 seconds to score.
- Whistle at end of 10 seconds, F and D’s all sprint back.
- Next whistle starts the next group.
- Coach on bench, looks for offside and keeps score.
- F’s (lines) = 1 point for goal. D’s/G’s = minus (-) for goals against.
Leave a Comment